Medium size palm 4-5 metres after 10 years. But will grow to about 12m at maturity. Beautiful form. Tolerates sun and is reasonably hardy.
Classic New Zealand native shuttle cock shape.
- Single ringed trunk 25cm through
- Feather like leaf
- Brilliant-red seeds will attract bird life
- Can tolerate light frosts once established
- Mulch to help keep moisture in the ground in dryer months
- Prefers free draining soil, but will grow in most soil types
- Fertilse in spring to accelerate growth
EL 300 (2.5m) $1500.00
(about 20 in stock)